Phil Bock has been managing the Tortoise Head Guest House since October 2011, . --- more details here
Tortoise Head Guest House
Tortoise Head Guest House (formerly Tortoise Head Lodge), can provide the accommodation, meals and refreshments for escape to French Island, whether you would like:
- a simple meal, or a chef-prepared banquet,
- a romantic getaway or a large social event,
- a relaxing, sit on the verandah and enjoy a local wine, through to guided tours and exploration of French Island and its National Park,
- weddings, birthdays, anniversaries, family reunions.
- work retreats
- meditation, special interest groups.
Please phone to discuss your requirements.
Tortoise Head Lodge, French Island with Tankerton Jetty in the background, Western Port Bay and the Mornington Peninsula further to the West. The point behind the Lodge is peppered with sooty sheerwater nests.
View North from Tortoise Head Lodge, French Island, over Western Port Bay.
Swans nest and breed in the wetlands in between the shore and the Lodge.
The shallow waters of Western Port to the North of the Lodge
Wetlands form the Southern part of the Tortoise Head Lodge land over Winter, and provide an important habitat for many species of migrating water birds
Tortoise Head, which the Lodge is named after, provides is in the distance, and the North coast of Phillip Island provides the backdrop.
Looking West to Stony Point